Our Autumn/Winter Sample Menu is perfect for Dinner Parties with friends or family. Simply choose your required dishes from each course and leave us to do the rest! Hassle free, professionally prepared meals in your own home.
Homemade bread selection
- Winter vegetable and barley broth, fresh herbs and herb dumplings
- Jerusalem artichoke soup, flowers, apple crisp
- Roasted parsnip apple and rosemary soup
- White onion and wookey hole cheddar soup, spring onions
- Risotto of smoked salmon, horseradish, scallions and cress
- Game terrine, chutney, radicchio and watercress salad
- Warm salad of scallops, crispy bacon, garlic croutons, raspberry vinegar and mâché leaf
- Compression of ham hock, homemade pickles, mustard gel, leaves
- Lyme bay seafood cocktail, crisp gem lettuce, brown bread and butter
- Smoked duck, orange, radish and fresh herb salad
- Home cured salmon, creme fraiche, pumpernickel, pickled cucumber, oyster leaf
- Wild woodland walk, obulate cones, flowers and wild herbs
All main courses are served with a selection of seasonal vegetables and a potato dish to complement the main course.
- Chickpea falafels, spicy tomato and chilli salsa, creme fraiche
- Homemade herb gnocchi, seasonal vegetables, herb butter
- Risotto of leek and blue cheese
- Slow braised pigs cheeks in a rich claret sauce, wild mushrooms
- Beef bourguignon with pancetta, button mushrooms and baby onions
- Roasted breast of creedy carver duck, textures of squash, red wine sauce
- Slow roasted shoulder of pork, teriyaki, pak choi, sage and parsley
- Fillet of local beef, pan fried haggis, whiskey sauce
- Braised venison casserole, roasted root vegetables, horseradish mash
- Roasted loin of venison, rum sauce, baby figs
- Roasted belly pork, apple and sage
- Cornish plaice fillets, lemon and parsley butter
- Posh fish pie, selection of Dorset’s finest seafood in a creamy sauce and peas
- Fillet of hake, creamy champagne sauce, baby cucumbers
- Vanilla creme brûlée flamed at the table
- Chocolate delice, cherry compote
- Bread and butter pudding, fresh cream
- French apple tart, creme anglaise
- Apple crumble, warm vanilla custard
- Fresh berry meringue roulade
- Peanut butter cheesecake, caramelised banana
- Tiramisu our way !
- Profiteroles, bitter chocolate sauce, vanilla cream
- Selection of local cheeses, fruit, speciality biscuits, with or without a glass of port (minature option available upon request, served in individual pots with minature forks)
A Waiteress service is included in the final quote.
Drop off service is available, where the chosen menu is finished off by the guest and dropped off at a mutually convenient time. This is delivered in foil packaging so you are able to transfer items to crockery at the house.