Take a look at our sample 2013 Christmas Menu below, ideal for entertaining family our friends in the run up to (or even on, Christmas day!)
All of our outside catering menus our professionally prepared, using fresh ingredients – locally sourced whenever possible.
- Warm Capricorn goats cheese and sweet red pepper tart, leaves, flowers, raspberry vinegar dressing
- Homemade Local pork and seasonal game terrine, ale chutney, toasted brioche
- Fresh salmon and prawn terrine, lemon dressing, crisp bread
- Jerusalem artichoke soup, flowers and herbs
- Slow Roasted free range belly pork, apple, crackling, red wine sauce
- Fillets of plaice, champagne sauce, baby cucumbers
- Pan fried turkey breast fillet, sausage and bacon, bread sauce, stuffing, roasties and rich gravy
- Squash, potato and pesto pithivier with Somerset feta cheese
All the above served with a selection of seasonal vegetables and creamed potato unless otherwise stated
- Christmas pudding, brandy sauce
- Chocolate delice, black cherry textures, white chocolate crumble
- Vanilla creme brûlée
- Selection of local cheeses, biscuits, fruit and fig jelly
- Coffee and mince pies
A separate Christmas Day menu is available upon request.
Read more on our Dinner Party Catering service »
If you would like to enquire about ordering the above menu for your dinner party or special occasion, please contact us.